Monday, June 27, 2011

Breathe PEACE! Follow Up

My heartfelt thanks to everyone who participated online and offline, in the Breathe PEACE! event yesterday.

I am absolutely overjoyed by the response and the huge number of people I received emails from regarding my efforts to generate more Peace in this world. Clearly this was needed and so, as a result of all of you stepping up and making use of the space I created, I will be organizing this event again.While I have not chosen a date as yet, it will most likely be in the next couple of months giving me enough time to make more Peace connections.

I learned a lot from this experience and will be making some changes as to how I go about things next time making it easier for people to participate and getting more people involved. 

Until then, Breathe PEACE!

My deepest thanks to you,
Kristina Jansz

No comments:

Post a Comment